Friday, September 19, 2008

Cheeseburgers In Paradise


I thought I'd post my 8 week stomach. A bit of a pooch...

But mostly what's been on my mind: Food. I have been craving Noble Roman's breadsticks like you wouldn't believe. In Australia they don't have orange cheese so there isn't even a possibility of me even being able to make them! ARGH! But some other interesting cravings...beef jerky, cheeseburgers (I haven't eaten red meat since 1999)...they have those here. I'd like bagel bites, pop tarts, reese peanut butter cups, chicken salad on a bagel from Lics, my mom's homemade chilli....none of which I can get here! This baby definitely has some American in her! I say her...I am convinced it is a her... David is convinced it is a him... one of my best friends Jill had this prediction: "You are gonna have a girl. She will be born on April 24 and she will be a Taurus, and very reliable, but stubborn. She will want to sleep in her own bed all the time and will be very picky about formulas and food. She will keep kicking you in the rib when you are 35 weeks, and it will only be one rib because that is her position and you are going to deal with it no matter how many times you try to rearrange your belly. And then after you give birth you are going to miss that little heel that always stuck in your side when you sat down in the car." Jill is awesome.

No comments: