Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lollipop

Yes, yes, I know... I promised... BUT last week was REALLY busy and stressful. So I'll distract you with cute pictures of my child.








Seriously... can he be any cuter?

Last week I had to give a seminar at the University. I was really worried about it - I didn't feel prepared at all, but I hunkered down and managed to pull it off... and quite successfully! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to talk for the minimum 30 minutes and ended up talking an hour...with a 20 minute Q&A session afterward! Go me!

AND THEN... we had a garage sale on Sunday. It was moderately successful. We got rid of lots of our stuff and made a bit of money. I have listed the rest of my belongings (the big ticket items) on eBay. Cross your fingers that I get some good money!!

Last Friday we went to Lollipops with Bianca and Julian. This place is so much fun! Slides, jumping castles, ball pits, trampolines... and the adults get to play, too! The boys had fun.












Still no definites on the walking... he will walk occasionally, but prefers to crawl most of the time. He has developed a keen sense of humor and makes us laugh all the time. He is just a delightful little boy and I can't wait till we see everyone State-side in 2 weeks!

Foodwise, he pretty much eats anything. He LOVES jello. I love that his "picky" stage seems to be over :)

This is my last week of teaching (with a makeup week next week). The student recital is on Sunday. I am really looking forward to it this year! I think the kids (and adults) have worked really hard and have prepared lots of goodies!

Here is Jackson dancing (and drinking) for your entertainment. See ya in 2 weeks!

No comments: