Sunday, April 24, 2011

Put On Your Sunday Clothes

Happy Easter!

We woke up and the boys found their Easter baskets. I think Jackson was a little confused with the birthday/birthday party/easter basket being in the same week. He saw his easter basket and yelled "birthday presents"! But he enjoyed it's contents, and I was able to remove all of the sweet items with the exception of a snack size M&M packet and 2 Peeps. Samuel also enjoyed the contents of his easter basket.




We put on our Sunday best and headed off to church (where my choir sang EXCEPTIONALLY well, might I add). I tried to take a picture with the boys, but they weren't being totally cooperative (haha...go figure) so this was the best we got.


Then we had lunch with my dad, mom, sister, Myles, Noel, grandmother and aunt.


After naptime, Myles and Jackson started searching for eggs. I think 17 were hidden. Jackson found 5 before he got bored. All in all we had a great day.



No comments: