Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Wow. The month of March flew by. Flew. Why? Maybe because I was a bit busy...with YPCs and Lollipops and Symphony of Color and oh yeh...MOVING. It literally took 19 days to move. I had to do it gradually because I was so busy with work. But we did it and have been sleeping in our new 3 bedroom townhouse for almost a month now. 

It took Jackson several days to adjust. He was clingy and whiny and threw some MASSIVE tantrums. Luckily, it didn't last long, and both boys love the new place.  I appreciate my parents allowing us to take over the upstairs for two years, but it is very nice to finally have our own place!

I assembled A LOT of furniture. I actually enjoy doing that sort of thing. And I had some good help.


I'd like to thank Pinterest for helping me decorate. In Sam's room, I tried some crayola art. I really liked how it turned out with the exception of the wax that seeped through the outer edges of the tape heart.



All in all, it took about an hour to do. Here it is finished and on the wall:


Our new place also has a playground. The boys enjoy going over to climb and slide and swing. Sam has recently begun to enjoy being outside...especially since he has started walking.



Our first boboball Saturday in the new house:

Here's to many more happy memories and a fresh start.

No comments: