Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brother, My Brother


11 Weeks is gone and we are doing great! Jackson has been smiling and talking so much. He is the sweetest little boy. I think he says hello... it sounds a little like "eh-oh". We also spent an evening singing "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing"... we'd sing a line and then he would sing back to us. We think he is on the verge of rolling over. He gets so close and David and I probably look like goofballs cheering him on. And I have noticed that when he is about to achieve a milestone he cluster feeds in the evenings and generally wants to feed more frequently. After nearly 3 weeks of sleeping through the night he has starting waking up for a 4am feed the past week.

RRRAAARRR! I'm a scary bear!

This week Jackson also met his big brother Jonathan who was visiting from Queensland.

David was so happy to have both of his boys with him.


Jackson has also been swatting and hitting his toys in his bouncer. It entertains him for hours!

No comments: