Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Zumbalicious

Oh my deliciously sweet two year old...Jackson is delightful and exhausting and funny and trying and sweet and independent.

I love this stage.

I love how he has his own sense of humor. He makes me laugh on a regular basis. By his "tickle tickle". By making silly faces.



He is smart. He can put on his shoes by himself. He is getting the hang of making pictures. He loves to draw smiley faces. He drew them all over the garage with chalk one day.



He is full of energy and love. If he hurts someone accidentally, he says "sorry". He loves giving hugs and kisses. He is incredibly sweet.



He is quite the little dancer. He loves to do the Zumba Fit for Wii.




I am constantly amazed about his conversational skills. He can hold a conversation now. You don't always know what he is saying, but he'll talk to you. Just the other morning, breakfast wasn't going so well. We were both frustrated, and Jackson looked at me and said "Branny's. Dougie's. Now." (Brandy and Dougie are his daycare providers. I wanted so hard to laugh. It was sweet and funny. But I knew he needed to be taken seriously, so we packed up and I dropped him off at daycare.

And, yes, he is trying. He is stubbornly independent (I guess he didn't stand a chance having the parents he does). He is two. And so far I don't find them terrible. He has his moments. But don't we all?

No comments: