Thursday, October 16, 2008

All Things Just Keep Getting Better




It's been an exciting week! David and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. And I booked a plane ticket to come home for a visit at the end of November! Bean got his/her first present from Nana and Bawpaw...a little Taggie blanket. It is adorable. So soft!! And I bought Bean's first outfit...baby clothes are a bit addictive, aren't they! Because Bean was doing the jumping thing during the ultrasound earlier this week, when I saw this Tigger outfit it was too perfect to pass up!

I am feeling well. Mom sent a nice care package full of Reese's, Twizzler's, and Jolly Ranchers. And it looks like I will be able to finally have Noble Roman's breadsticks in about a month! WOOHOO!

Plus, one of my best friends Vanessa announced she has a little bub on the way!! Bean and I wish we were closer so they could grow together, but being pen pals will be fun, too!

Not to mention that Steven and Rob finally got married!! Congrats to them and Abbey Claire!

No comments: