Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Hate Men


Happy Second Trimester! I seemed to have popped over last week....I went to the doctor today and everything looks good. Bean is taking over! I have only gained about 2 lbs...Doc said nothing to worry about. I guess it is all that hiking! And I was all upset this morning because none of my clothes fit anymore (and I was having an "I hate men" moment - all good now).
I find that if I don't drink enough water I get staggering headaches. I have been guzzling about 3 litres a day and am still thirsty by the time I go to bed. I have another ultrasound and checkup in 3 weeks right before I leave for the States to make sure everything is fine. Wouldn't want to be racking up the medical bills in the USA now, would I?? Can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Vanessa Flora said...

Oh, I can't wait for:
1) to see my dear friend again
2) to also hit the 2nd Trimester. The 1st Trimester just plain sucks!