Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Insane In The Membrane


Sorry for the crap picture...I got a new computer and was testing out the inbuilt webcam and couldn't be bothered getting out the real camera...
I am 21 weeks and 2 days today. My belly seemed to grow overnight two nights ago and I yet again am scrounging for clothes...this time tops. I had my first appointment at the birthing centre which was really exciting! They said my due date was the 13th April (instead of the 27th), but I think they were smoking something because I know I haven't forgotten 2 weeks... according to my 12 week scan I should be due on the 23rd...so maybe she just got her numbers mixed up.
Baby is doing fine. I am doing fine... I signed up for Aquafitness classes starting 5 January to help with my lower back pain. My next appointment is on the 13th and I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 14th so it will be a fun week!
I am enjoying setting up the nursery. My office closes for 3 weeks over Christmas so I hope to get most of it done then. Jessica has agreed to do a mural for the room and I'll decorate off of whatever she does.
Latest cravings: anything antipasto...mmmmmmmmmmm I ordered some goodies from USAfoods.com and I expect them today or tomorrow. Once they arrive I will be restocked up on Poptarts, and have the capabilities to make pumpkin pie!

No comments: