Friday, December 26, 2008

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays! I am going into week 23. Things have been changing this week. The baby has been moving around A LOT...most of the day and night...doing somersaults and kicking and having a grand ol' time. It hasn't always been fun for me...my back has been hurting more and I think I started getting Braxton Hicks contractions a couple of days ago. Yesterday David and I were on our normal hike to the beach and I got a huge uncomfortable cramp. Walking up the hill was easier than walking down, but when I got to the car I was not doing do well...lots of pain. The baby was kicking through it all so I am not sure what it was. He seemed to be sitting really low, but David put his hand were it hurt and within 5 minutes it was gone. I think the baby recognized his daddy's hand! I spent most of the night last night lying on my left side which seemed to be most comfortable. I've been okay today...a couple of aches and pains every now and again, but I am making sure to keep hydrated especially since it is so hot and muggy here! I have been getting cramps in my right foot and calf muscle. I am looking forward to my doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks to see what all this is about. Also, I start aquafitness classes in a little over a week so I am keen to see if that helps my back. Just trying to take it easy :)

No comments: