Monday, January 5, 2009

Mashed Potato Time


Week 24. And Happy 2009! I think the baby had a growth spurt this week. I am now feeling little kicks on my ribs. And am still having horrific pain in my back at times. Hopefully the aquafitness classes will help. The fatigue has set back in again. I don't know if it is sleep deprivation from not being able to sleep well at night or third trimester tiredness starting to creep in or both. Probably both!
Hunter LOVES potatoes. If I eat them in any form he goes crazy down there! I read somewhere that now he can taste, he will form food preferences depending upon what I eat. So I am trying to eat a lot of broccoli and veggies. It's worth a try :)
I have another appointment at the birthing centre next week as well as an ultrasound so we'll get another look at the little guy and hopefully be able to book in for the birth. Stay tuned for ultrasound pics next week!

No comments: