Monday, January 26, 2009

Feel It Out Loud


Happy Australia Day! And Happy Third Trimester! I can't believe how much my belly seems to have grown! All of a sudden breathing and sleeping and being comfortable just got harder!
Some new things: hiccups. I first noticed the hiccups while watching President Obama's inauguration speech on Wednesday, but the baby gets them a couple of times a day now. It is pretty cute! And David was playing with my belly and he had his hand pressing down and I swear that the baby pressed back onto David's. David has also been getting kicked at night time while we are trying to go to sleep. Hehe!
I have regained horrible indigestion. It was so bad these past few days that now I feel like I have swallowed a pack of razor blades. I think the trigger is chocolate (not that I eat much of it anyway...I'd rather have pasta sauce) so I will keep away from that and see how it goes.
Also, for anyone who is interested (i.e. my mom) I have taken my measurements.
Before baby: I weighed 60kg (132lbs), my bust was 97cm (38in), my waist was 71.5cm (28in) and my hips were 97cm (38in).
First day, third trimester: I weigh 69kg (152lbs), my bust is 107cm (42in), my waist is 99.5cm (39in) and my hips are 106cm (41.5in).
So basically I have gone from an hour glass into a log. I am pretty keen to start hiking again, but it'll have to wait a couple of months. I feel so lazy...even hanging up 3 loads of laundry to dry outside tires me out. I hate not being active. I hope when I start my aquafitness classes in a week it'll help.
Anyway, my mom, aunt, sister and dad have all booked their tickets to come over in May/June. I am SO excited!!! It will be fantastic to have everyone here! And baby (we have decided we are not 100% sold on Hunter yet...by we I mean David...so there is a possible name change in the cards...first name, not middle or last) will be happy to have Nana, Mio, Auntie and Bapa kisses.

1 comment:

Vanessa Flora said...

Oh my, you have gotten a growth spurt. Me too. I need to post a picture soon. I am offically out of all my "normal" clothes