Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spider-Man

This past week, I decided to redo the rooms upstairs to better suit our needs. I am turning the room at the end of the hallway into a play room. So my mom and I went furniture shopping. As luck would have it, we found a great table at a great price ($49.99 marked down from $149.99). The best thing about this table? It is Spiderman! Jackson is recently obsessed with anything Spiderman. I have NO clue how he even knows about Spiderman...Brandy says they don't watch Spiderman, play Spiderman or even talk about Spiderman at Daycare. And I haven't introduced him to it... but he LOVES Spiderman!


Of course, we had to eat our snack on the new Spiderman table while watching Spiderman...

*At this stage I had only put one chair together.


Gotta love Spidey!

No comments: