Tuesday, March 8, 2011

With A Smile And A Song

Samuel is 12 weeks old!
The most recent height/weight statistics are:
25 in (87th percentile)
13.6 lb (46th percentile)

He smiles all the time.



He has found his hands and likes to play with his toys. He can also hold on to things if you give them to him.



He blows bubbles.



I LOVE his fluffy butt. And I have just discovered the Flip Diaper System. It is fantastic. The best cloth diapering system I have found thus far. I will definitely be buying more of these.



He is a happy and content baby. He sits in rehearsals with me and loves to listen to the music. He rarely complains. He consistently sleeps from 9p - 4a and then goes back to sleep after nursing until 7:30 or so. He loves for people to talk to him. He loves to play patty cake.


And we love him!

No comments: